Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Welcome to my makeup blogsale!

First the terms:
$10 minimum
Shipping: Within the USA, $3 includes tracking, .50 for each additional item.  Outside of US will have to quote shipping.
Payment: Paypal only.  I will send you an invoice via paypal, I will use The Fee Calculator to calculate fees to be added on, unless you feel comfortable gifting payment.   

Please email me lorri625@gmail.com with the items that you are interested in.  (Please put blogsale in the subject)  After invoice is emailed, you will have 24 hours to respond, or the item/s goes to next in line.  I will ship within 3 days of cleared payment.  Please email me if I have left anything out, or you have any questions!!
 

Also available but not pictured:
Cargo blush in sunset beach used <5x $8

Cargo blush in catalina used <5x $8
Cargo blush in Mendocino used about 15x $8


BARE Minerals

 Ready quad in The Truth $22




Urban Decay
Naked Flushed Palette $17

Naked 3 $40

Face
VIP Gold Super Plus $10 (would say 60-75% remains)
 Skinn Skinnsurance Natural Mineral Sunscreen 1.3oz (brand new, no box) $9

Brushes

Sedona Lace FB 01 Fan Brush $8

Thanks for having a look at my blogsale!
Lorri

3 comments:

  1. Sigma E35 eyeshadow $8
    How much for UD lipstick?
    Jessie9482@gmail.com

    tks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much if i were to get everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the following items are no longer available:
      bite beauty the lip kit,
      bare minerals 8.0 ready in The Nude Beach
      Nars Light reflecting pressed powder
      Urban Decay Native lipstick.
      Real Techniques buffing brush

      I would do the remaining items for $135 shipped. I will pay paypal fees. And you would get the blushes listed at the top that are not pictured. (that is more than a 15% discount.

      Delete